Monday, December 3, 2012

Review: Traxxas Aluminum Shock Caps

To start this off I love these shock caps they were one of the first upgrades I did on my Rustler. These are essential if your going to be bashing your RC, or even doing jumps. When I had the stock plastic ones, I had to replace the oil and fix them about 20 times. Ive had these for about 2 months now and I haven't had to replace them once! They look great you can get them in blue, red, green, silver, and dark gray. The Part number is #3767. They will cost around 14.99. They will work on the Traxxas Big Bore Shocks, or the Traxxas Ultra Shocks. I give these shock caps a 9/10, because if you have a bandit or any other car the has the shock caps on the outside of the body the paint will scratch off of the shock caps and expose the silver. I will be doing a walk through on how to install these later.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post, and I feel kind of dumb for wondering this but what exactly is traxxas aluminum? Because I've done my own research but I've come up empty handed most of the time.

    ReplyDelete