Friday, December 21, 2012

Why Doesn't Traxxas Fix The Titan 12t?

I don't know why Traxxas doesn't fix or at least come up with a new motor for there basic cars. The first day I got my Rustler xl-5, I ran it for two days and then it was running at half speed. Then like a week later the motor would not even turn. My friend, my dad, and my brother all had to replace the Titan at least once. I got so mad at the motor breaking I just bought the Velineon System. They obviously know that there is a problem with the motor breaking, because they send me emails about how to break it in all the time. When I call Traxxas support line to complain they just send me out another motor to replace it. I know how to break it in so I know that it isn't just me breaking them. Or is it i don't know but they should just build a motor that will last long and has decent power. Is that so hard to make? Tell me what you think about the Titan 12t in the comments below.

PS: Sorry the lack of post in the last few days, I had a lot of school work.

1 comment:

  1. The Titan motor is a 550 size. This means it has more winding in it, making it the same as a 14T 540 size motor. It's also very mild and slow. So that motor on the stock ESC might be pushing it.nitrotek

    ReplyDelete