Wednesday, April 17, 2013

First Impressions : Venom 7.4v 40c 5000mah Lipo

Today I received my new Venom Lipo from Amazon. Right when I took it out of the package I could tell that the outer shell of the battery was made or nice, heavy duty plastic. It has detach  able cables with a balance port. The connector that comes on the battery stock it the Venom Universal Connector. Since it has that type of connector, it comes with a little bag of different adapters to attach. It comes with a small manual telling you how to charge, discharge, and how to care and maximize the life of your battery. The battery also comes with a little decal sheet for you to place on what ever you wish to.

 I charged the battery and took it on a quick test run in my Slash 4x4. The battery fit perfectly in the tray and the connector was very smooth to fit. It took me about 50 minutes to drain the battery (not completely but mostly). The Truck seemed to run very smoothly with no problems.
 I got this exact battery for 64.67 on Amazon.com. I'm sure you can find it at your local Hobby Shop or on other web sites. I might do a review on this battery a little later on when Ive used it more and know more about the performance and quality. If you have any questions on this item or anything, Just leave them in the comments section.

Buy me here! (Amazon.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment