Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Review: Traxxas Anaconda Street Tires

Anaconda On My Rustler.
These tires have been great for my Rustler. I get so much traction on the street and sidewalk its unbelievable. Compared to the stock tires, I like these way more. They don't get very much traction on grass (longer the grass the worse) but a very good amount on dirt. There not the best for the track because you slide around a bit. None the less they are great tires for the price. They are available in chrome, black chrome, and without the rims. The part number is #3773. You can purchase them for 22.99 a pair. I would give them a 9/10 for the street, 3/10 for the grass, and 6/10 for dirt. I can post a run video (if i have time) with these tires on my car in the different terrains. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment